Subject: Re: EM-XML Consortium: DMI-S API Discussion Meeting

For those interested in participating in the DMI-S API discussion, to be held tomorrow, Wednesday, May 21st, 9am EDT, but are unable to attend in person, you may dial in using the following information to call into the meeting:

Dial in: 1.800.456.4561
Access Code: 264215#
Cathy M. Subatch
E Team Inc.
818.932.0660 x248
310.770.6885 (mobile)
csubatch@eteam.com

-----Cathy Subatch/Consultant/Eteam wrote: -----

To: emergency@lists.oasis.org, frank.vukmanic@alerttech.com, blent@ix.netcom.com, wayne.Abrams@apex-innovations.com, scott.firebaugh@apex-innovations.com
From: Cathy Subatch/Consultant/Eteam
Date: 05/16/2003 02:18PM
Subject: EM-XML Consortium: DMI-S API Discussion Meeting

This is to notify you that the DMI-S API Discussion Meeting will take place next Wednesday, May 21st at the Battelle facility in Stafford, VA as scheduled.

Nine people have replied that they will be attending so we will go forward with the meeting.  We encourage those that can fit it into their schedule to attend as discussions that occur during the meeting may have important implications to the work being done in the EM Technical Committee.  I have included the original email with logistical details about the meeting.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Cathy M. Subatch
E Team Inc.
818.932.0660 x248
310.770.6885 (mobile)
csubatch@eteam.com

-----Forwarded by Cathy Subatch/Consultant/Eteam on 05/16/2003 01:53PM -----

At the last EM-XML Executive Committee meeting, Mark Zimmerman, Program Manager, Disaster Management, Department of Homeland Security, agreed to sponsor a discussion session for the EM-XML Consortium regarding DMI-S and its API's. This session is tentatively scheduled for next Wednesday, May 21st, from 9:00 am to noon at the CMI Battelle Facility in Stafford, VA (outside Washington DC), pending availability and representation from the Consortium.

DMI-S API Discussion
Wednesday, May 21st
9:00am - 12:00pm EDT
24 Center Street, Suite 103
Stafford, VA 22554
540.288.5500

Topics to be discussed:
  • DMI-S Source Code Transfer Procedures
  • API Interfaces

Please RSVP to csubatch@eteam.com at your earliest convenience so that we can decide if we have sufficient attendance to warrant holding the meeting. I will get back to you with date confirmation.

Attached are directions to the 24 Center Street facility.

Cathy M. Subatch
E Team Inc.
818.932.0660 x248
310.770.6885 (mobile)
csubatch@eteam.com

CMI Battelle Stafford Operations Map.ppt