Subject: RE: [geovrml] Long Term Liaisons

Title: RE: [geovrml] Long Term Liaisons
Thanks James,

I will probably do as you suggest. Our HumanML Archeology associate uses a system which is also Java3D-based, so it makes sense for folks involved with this to help inspire a better X3D/GeoVRML Loader.  I haven't followed that development very much, but I will try to put some time into it.

Hi to Don. I suspect my next task will be to come up with some specific suggestions for proceeding. Some real world use cases are already being talked up in other venues, and I am copying this to the EMTC so that we can discuss it a bit at tomorrow's GIS SC telecon.