Subject: Agenda: 6/17 Call

1. SC updates.

2. Rex: you have done some excellent work cross-linking several standards efforts. Would it be possible (sorry for the late notice), for you to summarize your thoughts to the group in today's call? Just so we are all on the same page? Also, I would like to propose that you set up a formal liaison SC within the group to help us manage these communications. It is something we have talked about before, but you clearly have a better grasp of the other efforts out there through your own participation (http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200306/msg00005.html)

3. Eliot: eGov conference. Hoping you could give us your thoughts - thoughts that might help us prioritize our efforts as it applies to the public sector (http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200306/msg00012.html).

4. Art: where did you guys get in regards to linking to "external" resources? Did you decide if/how you wanted to do that? (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency-msg/200306/msg00004.html)

5. World Disaster Conference: does it make sense to meet (http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200306/msg00002.html)

Allen

--