Subject: CAP Validation Testing

At Tuesday's EM TC meeting in Virginia, Art Botterell presented the results on the work the Notifications, Messaging and Methods subcommittee has done with CAP.  As Art noted, the CAP document is in final review for comments.   Please send any comments to the Art and the subcommittee at emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

The document is posted at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=emergency-msg

At the meeting Blue292, E Team, DMI-S, and Unisys volunteered to participate in testing the CAP alert notification standard.  If your organization is interested in participating in this testing (testing criteria are currently being developed), please send me an email and I will coordinate with the appropriate parties.  Thank you.

Cathy M. Subatch
E Team Inc.
818.932.0660 x248
310.770.6885 (mobile)