Subject: Re: [emergency] California EDIS as a CAP message source

This is a GREAT use of CAP - and to see it updated for 0.9a1 is awesome!
I will work with Ory on our end to see if we can grab one of the files
and display in our app - just to see how our mapping from CAP to our
internal format might work. Also, can you comment on the "brute-force
and occasionally a little awkward" challenges? Those would be some good
topics to discuss and be prepared to address either in the Committee
Specification, or the implementor's guide.

Allen

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chair, Emergency Management TC