Subject: Agenda: 8/26 Call

Ok gang, here are the outstanding action items that I have records of to
talk about today. As a side note, I will be on a plane up until just
before the meeting, so there is a chance, if the flight experiences any
delays, that I will be running a little late. If Rick or Cathy could
help facilitate the meeting if I am late, that would be great. Sorry for
the late notice - the trip was planned at the last minute.

1. Report from each of the SCs

2. Committee Spec: update on when the final PDF will come out. Needed to
make a minor wording adjustment from the original one that came out
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200308/msg00017.html).
Once that has been done, I can notify OASIS and the formal public review
can start.

3. Arrange Tests Update (action item from
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200308/msg00023.html):
Update from those involved in the test (see document attached to
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200308/msg00006.html).
Also discuss how to best handle our on internal tests along with the
Global Homeland Security Conference
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200308/msg00026.html).
Two different? One in the same? Who is coordinating each/both? Also need
to notify OASIS if we are "presenting" their standard vs. "showing" a
working example of it.

4. Figure Out Feedback Process (action item from
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200308/msg00023.html): a
meeting has been arranged for Thursday between the Chair's a couple of
people at OASIS. One of the items that will be discussed is, in their
minds and experience, the best way to handle public and internal
feedback. After that meeting we should be able to make a final decision.

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chair, Emergency Management TC