Subject: Re: [emergency] EM-XML Participation in Global Homeland SecurityConference

I apologize for the delay in responding to this, and have limited my
response to the EM TC only, but did have one comment.

Please remember this test is NOT the same as the previously agreed to
test that Blue292, Unisys, ShipAnalytics, E Team, and IEM signed up for
at the face-to-face (Cathy, I was unable to find the minutes in the
archive documenting this - they were sent, correct?) that included the
test case scenario that we drafted
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200308/msg00006.html).
This is a different and separate test that is occurring outside of the
EM TC, and doesn't impact the other test we have all agreed to.

Thanx - Allen
        <snip>
        Other companies that had previously agreed to participate
        include:
        -  Ship Analytics (Fred Simonet)
        -  Unisys (Brian Pattinson)
        </snip>