Subject: Global Homeland Security Conference

The Chairs had a lengthy discussion with Karl and Jamie at OASIS today,
and this was one of the topics of discussion. I wanted to send a quick
email to ensure there is no confusion about this public demonstration.

This particular test is not an EM TC test, but rather a group that
happens to include both members and non-members. If it were an EM TC
test, we have certain things we are obligated to do, such as limiting it
to only members. This clearly is not meant to reduce any steam of that
effort, because this is obviously a great validation to the work of the
TC and specifically to the SC. I just wanted to make sure we were all on
the same page.

It is also worth mentioning, that this should not be confused with the
EM TC's requirement of performing the agreed upon (at the mini-f2f)
tests. So those who signed up for that test (Blue292, E Team, DMIS, Ship
Analytics, IEM, and Unisys), are still obligated to do such. If this
needs to change for any reason, then it needs to be raised to the TC,
because right now it is on our To Do list.

Hope this clarifies things - Allen

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chair, Emergency Management TC