Subject: Re: [emergency] EM-XML Participation in Global Homeland Security Conference

---- Start SpamAssassin results
11.00 points, 7 required;
*  1.5 -- From: does not include a real name
*  0.3 -- BODY: HTML font face is not a commonly used face
*  1.2 -- BODY: Message is 20% to 30% HTML
*  1.0 -- BODY: HTML included in message
*  6.0 -- RAW: Message text disguised using base-64 encoding
*  0.5 -- Message only has text/html MIME parts
*  0.5 -- Message has priority setting, but no X-Mailer

---- End of SpamAssassin results

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message ---
Yes, those minutes were sent to be posted.  There seems to be some problem that they (OASIS) is having posting the minutes but they should be in the email discussion list from when I sent them.

Re: notes on the other minutes:

The "letter" referred to was the letter that was written after our first Face-to-Face about CAP that Eliot wanted to send to someone in the government - I apologize that I can't recall the addressee name and I don't have the time to go looking for those notes - but it was written and sent immediately after our first face-to-face.
Cathy M. Subatch
E Team Inc.
818.932.0660 x248
310.770.6885 (mobile)