Subject: CAP Discussion Lists and Archives

Friends -

Just for your reference, here are pointers to a couple of non-OASIS
resources pertaining to the CAP effort:

* The CAP Working Group mailing list:  This is the original
discussion list for the 130 or so members of the ad-hoc working group
that did the initial design work on CAP that subsequently was
contributed to the OASIS process.  It continues as a venue for
discussion among users, implementers and other stakeholders who
aren't OASIS members.  The archive is at
<http://www.incident.com/pipermail/cap-list/>, the list info page is

* The CAP-Interop mailing list:  This is a temporary working list for
planning the EM XML EC's CAP Interoperability Demo in late September
in Washington.  Again, this list includes both OASIS members and
non-members.  The archive is at
<http://www.incident.com/pipermail/cap-interop/>, the list info page