Subject: Application of CAP in broadcasting

On September 10, I got an e-mail from Peter Ward, a friend
who has been actively working issue of public warning.
Peter asked me to chat with Tom Rucktenwald, Director of Data
Applications Delivery for a company involved in datacasting
for public television. That conversation surfaced that there
is a concern about the application of CAP in broadcasting.

I suggested to Tom that it might be best to describe the
problem in writing so we could pass it on to the EM
Technical Committee. That document is here attached.

Eliot

nds.doc