Subject: Groups - New Action Item #0009 ICS Form Versions/Variations

OASIS Emergency Management TC member,

Allen Wyke (emtc@nc.rr.com) has created a new action item.

Number: #0009
Owner: David Hall (dhall@federalsupportsystems.com)
Due: 10 Oct 2003

Comments:
Allen Wyke  2003-10-07 03:17 GMT
David, since you are driving a lot of the ICS work, I assigned this to ensure it is completed, although it is for the whole MSG SC. Also extended due date to end of week because I was late getting it out.

Need clarification from subcommittee as to how we are dealing with various versions of forms across agencies, states, etc.  Report back at
next meeting  (relationships across the forms within the data dictionary).

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=250

- OASIS Open Administration