Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] PPW letter re CAP

Just a heads up to the TC that I am going to be chatting with OASIS
about this. I just want to confirm the proper process of replying to,
for lack of a better phrase, an external comment coming from an internal
party. Once I have that chat, I will draft a reply to circulate to the
group for approval. In the meantime I will give Craig a call to try and
understand why their perspective is that this is the only way to achieve
their goal.

Allen