Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: CAP Spec Doc

At 9:22 AM -0400 10/11/03, R. Allen Wyke wrote:
>I will remind you that Walid has an Action Item to collect the various
>comments, including our own, and provide back to the TC for review.

That's right, and I've provided my collected notes and I trust others
are doing the same.  I didn't presume to present a rewrite of the
existing spec document... it struck me as more appropriate to let
Walid aggregate a list and let the TC discuss it item-by-item and
decide what it wanted to do first.  I imagine that's your plan, too.

I only meant to highlight... as others have done from time to time...
the importance of protecting the "optics" of the process.

- Art