Subject: Re: [emergency] Draft Reply To PPW Letter

I apologize for the confusion - I think you might have missed the TC
call where I updated the group about my chat with them and their request
for me to summarize our discussion. Then again it was a quick and
passing update, so it didn't even make it into the minutes. Anyway,
these were not "my thoughts", but rather part of the summary.

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chair, OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee