Subject: Comment #30: Suggested Language

I would suggest we add the following last line to Section 1.3. The complete
paragraph would read...

1.3 Structure of the CAP Alert Message
Each CAP Alert Message consists of an <alert> segment, which may contain one
or more <info> segments, each of which may include one or more <area>
segments (see the document object model diagram in section 3.1, below). While
the CAP XML Schema Definition (XSD) allows for a valid message to only
this type of message MUST only be used for message acknowledgements,
cancellations, or other system functions.