Subject: Another CAP issue

Friends -

As we discussed on our most recent call, Alan and I have been
approached by a contact in the DoD Joint Forces Command who's
suggested that we include fields for military classifications within
the <alert> element.  While the public-comment period has closed, it
seems like a specific request from DoD might justify an accommodation.

So... attached for your consideration is draft data dictionary
language for a set of three optional text elements which, if added to
the <alert> structure, would meet the military's needs.

- Art

classify_elements_12-29-03.doc