Subject: Agenda: 12/30 Call

1. Issue 7/9: Art sent out the following proposed language...

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200312/msg00046.html

2. Issue 22: I sent out the following proposed language...

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200312/msg00048.html

3. Issue 26: I sent out some info and the following proposed language...

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200312/msg00047.html

4. Issue 29: I sent out the following proposed language...

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200312/msg00049.html

5. New Issue: Art sent out the following - need to determine if this is a CAP 1.0 or Future Version issue since it came in after the Public Comment.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200312/msg00045.html

6. Next F2F: looks like we have a reasonable enough group that can attend the TC Meetings in New Orleans April 28 - 29, so let's make a final decision on that today if possible. Will give people enough time to book the flights, etc.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200312/msg00041.html

Allen