Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP Issue #9

Certainly we have a dilemma here, but I'm afraid it's of our own
making.  It's regrettable that we chose not to deal with this
fundamental function-point when it was originally raised.  However,
it's still necessary in order to meet our stated requirements and I
think we've got consensus on the general approach if not the precise
wording.

As for testing... I'll point out again that there is no OASIS
requirement for testing, only for certification of "use" as broadly
defined.  However, if we want testing then we should be willing
(regrettably) to delay finalization in order to do it.

- Art