Subject: RE: Agenda: 1/6 Call (??)

I just realized that we *may* not have a call scheduled for today. We added in some extra Tuesday dates to finish off CAP, and that ended in 2003. The extra Thursday dates last through the end of January, so those are still on the calendar.

I apologize for the confusion and should have seen and addressed this last week. Nonetheless, I will dial in and if we get at least 6 voting members on the call we will proceed. Will also discuss the go-forward con call schedule as well.

Allen