Subject: Comments on 1.0.1 Spec

-In the category sub-element of the info element should we add
a code value for "Application Vulnerability". This is another OASIS
TC for the exchange of information related to security vulnerabilities of
applications. I assume that Cyber-Security messages can also be communicated
via CAP.

-audience element and others within the resource element.
Some of these elements (audience, format, type, coverage, identifier, date)
have already been defined with associated encoding schemes and are currently
being used by a number of other groups and standards as part of the Dublin Core
DC standard. http://www.dublincore.org/documents/dces/
The question is why are we not using dc.audience for instance?

Andre

This message was sent using Travel-Net Webmail.
http://www.travel-net.com/