Subject: RE: [emergency] CAP 1.0.1 spec draft

I just went through the changes on this, and they look fine except for a
couple of minor items.

1. In the Data Dictionary, circle, geocode, and altitude got Title cased
(ie: first letter capitalized) in the first column. I expect the word
processor did this.

2. Noticed some other, minor, language changes to improve the flow.
While these are minor in my opinion, and I am ok with them, I did want
to alert the rest of the group since they were not officially voted on
changes. Again, I see no problem with the changes myself, but wanted the
rest of the group to just be aware.

Along the lines of #2, I will upload the Word doc I used to compare the
revision. I went ahead and accepted all the formatting edits I could
(would not let me accept some without accepting real changes in that
same row), so it would be easier to read. Use it if you think this might
be helpful.

Allen