Subject: Re: [emergency] Fwd: Public Alerts Solutions

Yup on the first. I don't know on the second. It is not that unusual
when I send out broadcast messages such as "Semantic Web
Collaborations."  There are venues in that address list where people
know me but don't hear from me unless I have something of timely
interest, and convergence is one of those timely interests. So when I
do send out such a message, I can usually expect that it will get
passed along.

Ciao,
Rex