Subject: Fwd: TC Meetings in New Orleans

FYI....please make sure you confirm your reservation if you have not
done so.

As a side note, some of you have expressed an interest in getting
together the weekend before. I will be arriving Saturday morning, and
would be more than happy to hook up with any of you that will be there
early for lunch, dinner, some touring, etc. - just let me know if there
is any interest, and we can try to determine when and where to meet.

Allen

Begin forwarded message:

--
R. Allen Wyke