Subject: Re: [emergency] Draft Factsheet

Title: Re: [emergency] Draft Factsheet
Thanks, Art,

This is excellent.

Let's give everyone a couple of days and see what other reactions are, then let's get it up on the TC's public and Members webpages. I think we might want to consider putting a link under Announcements as well as putting the entire factsheet in News. Something like:

Announcements

Emergency Management TC advances CAP 1.0, Common Alerting Protocol, for OASIS Approval.
Read more in News.

Then we should go forward on a FAQ to accompany this. By then I should have my head back above water and I will see if I have some time to put in on a brochure and/or some newsletter articles.

Ciao,
Rex