Subject: RE: [emergency] FW: [legalxml-intjustice] GJXDM subset schema exa mple and documen tation

I'd certainly be interested in a comprehensive response here.

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety

From: Paul Embley [mailto:pembley@mstar.net]

As chair of the group that put the GJXDM work together I want to say I
appreciate the observations and critique put forward.  The comments point
out some of the areas we need to work, and also points to some of the
misconceptions there are about the model as well as the effort.  If
interested I can put together a more comprehensive response, or I can give a
short briefing when we are in New Orleans.  We are very interested in the
CAP work and would like as much as possible to be complimentary in our
efforts.

Paul S. Embley
Practitioner Resource Group
502.695.7733 (office)