Subject: [emergency] RE: [emergency-comment] Proposal: add <responseType>element in <info>

OASIS has started a registry for standards, and we have looked at
ebXML Registry and UDDI for use in the web services arena, and we
have put liaison work for making certain that any work we do in this
area is well grounded near the top of our priorities list, and we
welcome more participation. I'm personally a fan of XTM, and have
recommended it in several contexts.

Ciao,
Rex

At 4:37 PM -0800 3/28/04, Art Botterell wrote:
>At 6:17 PM -0500 3/28/04, Bob Wyman wrote:
>>	Please consider establishing registries for the CAP enumerated
>>types, using Topic Maps (i.e. XTM) as the method for describing the
>>enumerations, and using URN's as the values of the enumerators.
>
>Again, the problem isn't that it hasn't been considered, but that so
>far nobody's come forward to actually do the work involved.
>
>And as has been discussed on a number of occasions, this becomes
>even more salient when we start developing other recommendations
>beyond CAP.
>
>- Art
>

>To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the
>roster of the OASIS TC), go to
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/members/leave_workgroup.php.

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com