Subject: Re: [emergency-comment] Proposed amendment to <certainty> values

Are these your comments, or Public Comments (as they came across the
Public list)? If yours, or you are simply passing on "public comments"
that will be represented as yours (ie: you will serve as the person
from which the comment was originally from in the TC), then please post
on the regular list. If they are from a person in the public who wants
to be identified as the source, then they should make the post.

The public list is for "members of the public", while members of the TC
should use the regular list. Same comment as with your post regarding
<category> as well. Since you are a member of the TC, I will go ahead
and forward to the regular list.

Allen