Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: Notes form last GIS SC meeting

Ahhh, ok. I am following you. Now, I have one question based on what
you both said. And just so there is no confusion, because I know this
email came before another one I sent, I am NOT talking about CAP 1.0 -
I am talking about something to put in CAP 1.NEXT.

Dave, you said in #3 below that this is "what the US military does/is
trying to do - after learning the hard way." Does that mean, in your
opinion, that #3 is better than #2 for CAP 1.NEXT? After reading the
posts that both of you provided, architecturally, it seemed that #2
would represent a more flexible and accurate design, but would take
some extra coding. Extra code that at least seemed like would be worth
it.

Allen