Subject: RE: [emergency] FW: [legalxml-intjustice] GJXDM subset schema exa mple and documen tation

Claude L Bullard wrote:
> I'm waiting for the W3C to tell us that all of the
> new specifications require RDF ontologies.
	My hope is that if anyone tries this, we'll be able to tell
them to simply use GRDDL[1] instead. Given GRDDL, the RDF partisans
really can't complain any more about non-RDF encodings since GRDDL
provides the mechanism for RDF processors to treat non-RDF XML objects
as though they were RDF encoded.

		bob wyman

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec