Subject: Re: [emergency] Namespace

Title: Re: [emergency] Namespace
Is there something wrong with using the OASIS urn or the actual specification url in the TC document repository?

Since this actually raises some TC Process questions I had assumed were resolved, I have started a discussion on the chairs list for several related issues that apply to all TCs, and that have apparently not been resolved.

While my questions may raise a temporary flamestorm, I think that, with ISO adopting the first batch ebXML specs, and with CAP passing (barring a last minute barrage of no votes), the convergence of standards will eventually iron out the wrinkles we all continue to wrestle with.

A standard XML Schema Validation Service would be a fine help to start, but it would have to be verified as validating standards that demonstrably work successfully with the major web stacks, but most especially with the stacks that represent the vast majority of market share on the web, Apache with ~62-67% and Microsoft ~22-27%:

http://news.netcraft.com/archives/web_server_survey.html

Ciao,
Rex