Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - ICS-201-draft0.2.xsd uploaded

Ok, so are you agreeing or disagreeing with what I proposed? It sounds
like you agree that we should not attempt to define an XSD (schema) for
ICS 201, but then you mention preparing a process spec and not address
the front end (GUI), which is what I *think* we can do with XForms. Or
are you saying that even touching this with a 10 foot pole (ie: XForms
too) is way to close?

Just wanting to make sure I am not misunderstanding. Personally, I
could go either way. I just know that I have a comfort issue with the
XSD. Jury is out on the XForms idea - it was just a thought that I felt
was better than defining an XSD.

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chair, OASIS Emergency Management TC