Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - ICS-201-draft0.2.xsd uploaded

Len, Rex, Rob, and Rick: sounds like there is at least some agreement
in the group about this, which is good. For anyone who has not yet had
the chance to put in some thoughts, this is a great thread to do such,
so please take the time.

That aside, I had a question for you Rick. Well, its not really a
question, but more of a desire to stimulate some additional discussion
based on what you said below. Can you elaborate on "how" you would see
this manifesting itself within the scope of the TC's work? Are you
thinking some normative guidelines on how to do this, some kind of XML
schema/language/whatever that describes how this can be down, just some
kind of note that states, "well, this is how we recommend you do
this?", or maybe something else.

I get your concept, but need some help visualizing how that would play
out - Allen

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chair, OASIS Emergency Management TC