Subject: RE: [emergency] Groups - ICS-201-draft0.2.xsd uploaded

Uh oh, with all this agreement, can we call ourselves a standards group?
Rob Torchon
Vice President, Engineering
offc: (818) 932 0660 x220
fax: (818) 932 0661
cell: (805) 551-6232

Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>

04/01/2004 03:33 PM

        To:        RTorchon@eteam.com, "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
        cc:        emergency@lists.oasis-open.org, "'R. Allen Wyke'" <emergency-tc@earthlink.net>

Yup, We are definitely having an epidemic of agreement today. Also if you look at NIMS-90, there's a bleep load of forms in there. That's why I said a data dictionary could be all that is really needed, with perhaps a table of equivalencies for organizational charts or roles/responsibilities and rights/permissions..

Ciao,
Rex