Subject: RE: [emergency] Groups - ICS-201-draft0.2.xsd uploaded

I can ask around DHS and NIJ for clarification on their views and plans
for the current ICS forms with respect to XML. My initial reluctance
stems for the same "ownership and turf issues" that Allen mentioned. The
only way I would recommend TC involvement is by having close
coordination with the "owner" of the forms and assurances that the TC
would not be used as a weapon in any turf battle. I certainly understand
the need to review this area, but only as a fact finding group at this
time. Any other approach may produce unexpected results.

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720