Subject: Media Questions Regarding CAP

Now that CAP's voting results have been announced, that it is possible
we will get calls from magazines, papers, etc. in regards to interviews
etc. This is just a reminder that those questions request, per the TC
Guidelines (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/guidelines.php#media),
should be filtered my way or Rex's as he agreed to help in the outbound
communication department at the last meeting (see #5 at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200403/msg00116.html).
We will work with the TC and OASIS to ensure we have a constant and
consistent message, and that we are properly following their process.

Thanx - Allen

--
R. Allen Wyke
Chair, OASIS Emergency Management TC