Subject: Re: [emergency] Agenda: 4/6 Call

Title: Re: [emergency] Agenda: 4/6 Call
Hi Folks,

2. We have an offer to publish an issue of the Java Locations Service Newsletter, this week or next:

http://www.jlocationservices.com/

3. While I may be getting ahead of myself, I took the liberty of adapting a handy tool from WSRP TC which we can discuss if there is time and interest, or set aside for later, or ignore altogether, but having a template for a web-viewable change request or feature proposal seemed like a decent idea to me. That combined with the Excel Issues List just gives us a means to track work. I will explain the template if it comes up.

Ciao,
Rex