Subject: Re: [emergency] Is there a Mtg Today?

Per the earlier message I posted
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200404/msg00074.html),
the old number was actually provided by E Team and we should be looking
into alternatives. They were going to graciously reactivate it, but
last time I checked it still did not work. At the last EIC meeting
someone volunteered (ComCare??) a new line, but that information has
not been sent to me yet. As such, I would recommend you use
FreeConference.com until we have the new number.

Allen