Subject: Today's Teleconference Meeting Info

Title: Today's Teleconference Meeting Info
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for being tardy, but Allen wrote to Rick and I yesterday requesting one of us to chair the meeting due to his being temporarily out of range of cell and computer, though he said he could schedule late last night and post agenda.

However, for whatever reason may apply, that hasn't happened, and since I was asked and haven't heard from Allen or Rick, I have gone ahead and scheduled a teleconference, as a contigency measure:

Conference Details
        Date:   Tuesday, May 18, 2004
   Start Time:     9:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (12:00 p.m. Eastern)
    End Time:       9:55 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (12:55 p.m. Eastern)
    Participants:   20
      Type of Conference:     Web-Scheduled Standard
        Dial-in Number: 1-702-835-5000  (Las Vegas, Nevada)
        Participant Access Code:        41663

It is a toll number, but that can't be avoided at the moment.

I can still hope that Allen will post an agenda, but I have already posted my item, namely the Implementation Guide and some Compliance mechanism to satisfy industry requests.

I understand that there are outstanding issues, so if it turns out that this contingency is used and we do not have a posted agenda, please fell free to bring those items up for discussion.

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com
Tel: 510-849-2309
Fax: By Request