Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP Newsletter, Request for Implementation GuideExamples

Thanks, Allen,

I didn't really do very much beyond being persistent. Now it's time
to move onward, keep those CAP apps coming, and get the feedback we
need for the Implementation/Implementor's Guide. The idea of a forum
seems to resonate with a few of us and that's very helpful. We mostly
need to keep as much momentum going as we can as the summer vacation
season sets in with its usual effects.

However, I'll just keep pluggin' along.

Ciao,
Rex

At 9:46 AM -0400 5/23/04, R. Allen Wyke wrote:
>Excellent work Rex! I put a link on the main EM TC Web site to reflect this.
>
>On May 17, 2004, at 1:06 PM, Rex Brooks wrote:
>
>>Hi Everyone,
>>
>>I wanted to let you all know that the CAP Special Edition of the
>>Java Location Services Newsletter is out.
>>
>>I wanted to pass along the url for the newsletter:
>>
>>http://www.jlocationservices.com and click on the underlined link
>>in the first few words of the second paragraph on the page or go
>>directly to:
>>
>>http://www.jlocationservices.com/Newsletter/CAPSpecialEdition/index.htm

W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: rexb@starbourne.com