Subject: Re: [emergency] Agenda: 6/15 Con Call (+1)

4. OASIS Interop Demos: Per the email I forwarded earlier in the month
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200406/msg00001.html),
we need to decide TODAY if we want to try and do one or two of these
events. I sent a note to the EIC (old EM-XML Consortium, whom we have a
close relationship) to see if they could assist in the effort as well.
Will keep you posted on that, but first we do need to decide if we are
going to do one.

Allen