Subject: RE: [emergency] F2F Update

Allen,
DHS SAFECOM and NIJ AGILE have scheduled a technical evaluation meeting
I am required to attend on both the 29th and 30th. I'm very disappointed
as I wanted to finally meet everyone f2f.

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720
Cell Phone:   (240) 375-1966
Fax:          (301) 614-0581
e-mail:       tmerkle@capwin.org

CapWIN
6305 Ivy Lane Suite 300
Capital Office Park
Greenbelt, MD 20770

-----Original Message-----
From: R. Allen Wyke [mailto:emergency-tc@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 1:20 PM
To: Emergency TC
Subject: [emergency] F2F Update

Hello gang. Got an email from Elysa this morning that Mitre will still
be able to host the afternoon of the 29th, but not the day of the 30th.
Gary does have a room at Battelle (in Stafford) for us on that day, so
we are covered as it comes to a place to meet. The next question is, who
can come? Not only do I want to waste anyone's time who has to travel,
but Mitre also requires the names of people in advance.

SO, if you are able to make a F2F next Tuesday (1pm - 5pm EST) and
Wednesday (9am - 4pm), I need you to let me know ASAP. Sorry for the
short notice, but we just got confirmation.

Thanx - Allen