Subject: RE: [emergency] Meeting Minutes: 2004.07.13

> #13: The Microsoft parser is the one having an issue with this. some
> discussion around whether or not this is correct. Need to look at XML
> Schema for a definitive answer. Kon is going to talk with his
developer
> to try and get a summary of the issue. Allen will look the spec and
> provide details back to group for review.

Which online document holds the latest version of the CAP XSD spec as
OASIS standard? I see multiple documents and each has a semantically
different XSD.

Cheers
Kon

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.