Subject: Re: [emergency] OJP requirement to use the jxdm

Agreed 100%.

Oh, and while I am thinking about it. When I say I "wrote the charter",
I just mean that I literally was the one that put it on paper. I was
the Editor, just as Art was the Editor of the CAP spec. Not meaning
that I came up with it all - but I had to understand it to write it
down. Just wanting to clarify.