Subject: Re: [emergency] FW: Global JXDM Schema Subset Tool - Organizations Utilizing the Global JXDM

This is a very nice tool. We have talked at various times on
transforming to and from CAP from other standards, such as ASN.1, and
having something that accomplish this AND be made available through the
EM TC to the general public would go a long way to helping expand our
adoption (which is right now more limited than is possible) - as well
as unify implementations to ensure interoperability.

Does any members or observers have development resources available to
dedicate to this kind of project? Can someone take on the task of
pulling this thought, or some variation, into a reality?

Allen