Subject: Re: [emergency] IF Broadcast Pointers

Thanks Kon,

This is a nice kick in the pants. Summarizing the current state of
web services will take a bit of work, since some things are baked,
some nearly baked, some really half-baked, and some not in the mixing
bowl yet. But this, along with your previously uploaded EMIF-SC
One-way Data Delivery file, is an inspiration.

Ciao,
Rex