Subject: RE: [emergency] IFSC was: RE: [emergency-msg] Any word fromJamie? Notes.

Hi Tom,

I thought, and think that you are doing just fine. We already have
some traction going with suggestions on how to proceed and avoid
becoming an empty potential. A good chair doesn't usually make things
happen, they help things happen.Of course there are always
exceptions. It's easy to lose track of that, as I know from personal
experience.

Ciao,
Rex