Subject: XML 2004

EM-TC Members:

We are planning a CAP demonstration for November 17, 2004 during the
XML2004 conference.  Several of you have agreed to participate in the
demonstration.  We must get information in to OASIS as soon as possible in
order to reserve our space.  We currently have the morning reserved on the
17th.  I need to know the following:

Will your organization be participating?
Who is the contact?
Time needed to set up?
List of participants?
Technical requirements?
Please get this information to me as soon as possible.  If you have any
questions, drop me a line.  Thanks,
Elysa, Chair
EM-TC