Subject: EM-TC Conference Call Reminder 11/30/04 12:00-12:30 EST

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.  There will be a conference call of
the EM-TC on Tuesday Nov 30 from 12:00-12:30 EST.  The meeting will address
the following agenda:

1.  Roll Call
2.  Approve/Correct last meeting minutes
3.  Charter changes
4.  EDXL - Elysa will summarize the meeting with the EIC 11/23.  We will
then discuss this issue and  how the TC should structure a group to address
the EDXL  Please review the documents posted and be prepared to address.
5.  Comments to be addressed for CAP 1.1
6.  Adjourn

Regards,
Elysa Jones
Chair, EM-TC