Subject: Re: [emergency] GJXDM vs EDXL Distribution isses

Michael, it's not my intent to disturb you.  However, I assume you'd
agree that there's also a risk in trying to force what may prove to
be unlike concepts into like boxes just for short-term convenience.

We need to look carefully at the realities of the real-world
applications and processes before reflexively adopting prior art just
because "it was there first."  I'm sure you're not suggesting the
latter approach.  Nor have I ever objected to reuse where it's
appropriate.

- Art